New Gov Kickstart Scheme - btc's managing agent Wenta, working to support job placements for 16-24 year-olds.
This scheme has sadly expired, but please talk to the team at Wenta to see how they can help you! Call on 01438 310020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A great opportunity for our Stevenage based businesses!
The btc's managing agent, Wenta, is working in partnership with Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce and Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce, acting as 'intermediaries' for small businesses in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and North London to access the Government Kickstart Scheme. The scheme is the latest business support initiative announced which will provide funding to employers in order to create new job placements for 16 to 24-year-olds.
The scheme has received recent scrutiny from many small businesses across England due to the strict eligibility criteria set of having to have a large minimum number of jobs available in order to be able to qualify. Through this partnership, Wenta, in collaboration with Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce and Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce, will break down this barrier for small businesses and enable any SME across Herts, Beds and North London to be able to access the scheme, regardless of how many placements they will be able to provide.
Want to register your interest for the scheme?
If you're a business based in Hertfs, Beds or North London then you can register your interest for this scheme by completing the application form on Wenta's website and Wenta's team will be in touch with instructions for the next stage once further details have been announced from DWP.
Before applying, please read the below eligibilty requirements.
The Kickstart Scheme job placements must:
- Be for a period of 6 months
- Be for at least 25 hours per week (employers can pay for more hours)
- Be paying at least the National Minimum Wage through PAYE (employers can pay more if they wish to do so)
- Be paying the statutory employer duties for the health, safety and welfare for young people, National Insurance and pension contributions
- Include support for young people to help them get work after they finish their Kickstart Scheme job
- Not replace any existing or planned jobs
- Not cause existing employees or contractors to lose or reduce their employment
This scheme has sadly expired, but please talk to the team at Wenta to see how they can help you!
Call on 01438 310020 or email email@example.com.
You might also like…
Training Webinars and Workshops
Free skills training webinars and workshops to help you and your business. Whether you're starting a new business or alr…
Affordable spaces for you to stretch out.
Flexible, affordable workspace to let in Enfield, Potters Bar, Stevenage and Watford.