A great success, The Big Thank You Event at the btc
The BIG Thank You Event took place at the btc on Thursday April 4th and was a superb development and networking event. With over 120 people signing up to the event and 4 fantastic guest speakers, over 20 exhibitors, breakfast, networking and more... It really turned into a fantastic personal development event for everyone involved. With a focus on Health and Wellbeing in the workplace the speakers talked about their experiences. Starting with Tania Diggory founder of Calmer followed by Peter Reilly of the IES, Jennifer Duckworth a Work Psychologist and finished with Ruth Farenga founder of Mindful Pathway the talks helped the attendees develop skills and knowledge around the ever-growing important subject of Health and Wellbeing in the workplace.
Senior Marketing Executive, Daniel Evans from Wenta (managing agent of the btc) said: “The event was fantastic, the whole team at the btc were superb and the event ran like clockwork. There were fantastic business networking opportunities both before and after the talks but my takeaway from the event was the brilliant wellbeing in the workplace information covered by all of the guest speakers. From looking at the Myers Briggs model, to hearing about wellbeing from a company point of view, it’s sure to have developed individuals thinking on the subject.”
Btc Centre Manager, Jo Kiely from Wenta (managing agent of the btc) said: “What an amazing event! The whole day went exactly how we planned, it was great to see all of our clients and visitors interacting and making new connections. The feedback we had about the topic was nothing but positive and something that we all need to be aware of in the work place. I spoke to one of the visitors who had a stand at the event and she sold 4 memberships to her healthy living programme which is brilliant! I am hoping, and I am certain, that following this event, we can continue to build relationships between us, our visitors and our clients.”
A reminder of what was on the agenda for the day:
• 08:30 – 9:15am: Event opens: Breakfast, refreshments and networking
• 09:15 – 09:30am: Event welcome and ‘in a nutshell business pitches’
• 09:30 – 11:00am: Guest speakers and Q&A
• 09:30 – 09:50am: Tania Diggory (founder of Calmer) Happy mind, happy business
• 09:50 – 10:10am: Peter Reilly (IES) Wellbeing and Engagement: What is the connection/
• 10:10 – 10:30am: Jennifer Duckworth (Psychologist) – Understanding personality & how it can impact your wellbeing
• 10:30 – 10:50am: Ruth Farenga, (founder of Mindful Pathway) – Mindful leadership
• 10:50 – 11:00am: Q&A with all of our guests
• 11:00 – 11:30am: Informal continuation of Q&A (for those who have further questions)
• 11:30am: Event close
Watch the videos from th day here: www.btcstevenage.co.uk/btc-ThankYouEvent-Videos-2019
You might also like…
Training Webinars and Workshops
Free skills training webinars and workshops to help you and your business. Whether you're starting a new business or alr…
Affordable spaces for you to stretch out.
Flexible, affordable workspace to let in Enfield, Potters Bar, Stevenage and Watford.