Site Terms & Conditions
- Access to and use of the www.btcstevenage.co.uk web site ("this Site") is provided by the btc ("us" or "we") subject to these Site Terms.
- Your use of any part of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms which take effect on the date on which you first use this Site. We reserve the right to change these Site Terms at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site or any facilities available through it after changes are posted on this Site constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
- Whilst we endeavour to make this Site available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
- Any information found on this Site or obtained as a result of you sending an email to this Site is intended for general guidance only. It is not intended to be a substitute for specific business or legal advice. If you would like advice specific to your circumstances, please contact your professional advisor.
- We may change this Site and anything described in it without notice to you.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information on this Site or obtained as a result of your email to this Site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy. In addition, whilst we endeavour to deal with your requests within a reasonable time, we give no warranty that we shall respond within a particular time frame.
- You do not pay for any advice detailed on this site. Consequently, except for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, we shall not be liable for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise:
7.1 from the use of or inability to use this Site or any material contained in it or obtained as a result of using it; or
7.2 from any action or decision taken as a result of using this Site or using any such material.
- We do not warrant that this Site will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. Although we may put in place security measures for your protection, we shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to, use of or browsing of, this Site or your downloading of any material from it or for any emails which we send to you.
- You shall not submit any material or information to us or to this Site which is in any respect in breach of any statute, regulation or byelaw of any jurisdiction or which may breach the intellectual rights or privacy or other rights of any third party or which may be defamatory, obscene or indecent.
- You shall fully and promptly indemnify us against all damages, proceedings, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, charges, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur as a result (direct or indirect) of any material, information or data submitted by you to us or to this Site which is in breach of these Site Terms.
- The Wenta name and logo and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are our trade marks or service marks.
- We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from this Site exists. The links are provided "as is" with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
- In addition, when you supply any personal information, you shall be deemed to have accepted the terms of the Copyright Notice and Privacy Statement.
- These Site Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Wenta is continually striving to improve our training workshops and the consultancy services we provide, including that of third parties. For this reason, you may occasionally find some difference between the information you receive at our advice appointments and workshops and the information provided on printed materials and on the Wenta website(s).